Friday, July 16, 2010

Before I say anything,

I'm not even close to a professional when it comes down to finances, the way 'leave' works, all the military technicalities. But, to me, that's not what this blog is for. This is all about the emotions, obstacles in the road and triumphs of loving someone in the military. Don't let the name of the blog discourage you if you are the loving girlfriend, fiance, wife, mother, sister, brother, whoever, of a marine, airman or soldier versus a sailor. I myself am engaged to a US Navy Submariner, so I happen to know much more about how those sorts of deployments, underways and experiences go. Although I don't have any people-children yet, Patrick and I have a sweet beagle pup named Jack who we spoil and treat as though he really is our baby :). My name is Laurel Ferguson. Feel free to email me at laurelbby@yahoo.com about anything and everything, ranging from personal talks, suggestions on blogs or correcting anything I might have said that was wrong. It's very hard to love someone in the military, but from my experience, it's much easier when there are people who can relate to you and help you through the hard times. So I hope you enjoy the site as I work to make it grow. Thank you!

Our small but wonderful family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment